Customer Success Manager 4
Who are we?
Equinix is one of the largest growing Data Center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That’s why we're always looking for creative and visionary people who can help us achieve our goal – global interconnection. With over 190 datacentres in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home of the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development. We are passionate about further evolving the specific areas of software development, software and network architecture, network operations, and complex cloud and application solutions.
Do you have extensive experience as a Customer Service Manager within a technical industry taking care of complex and strategic global accounts?
We are looking for a dedicated and highly experienced Customer Success Manager who will provide post-sales support and build positive relationships with our clients. Ideally, you will be someone who can project manage alongside resolving issues for our customers.
- You will support strategic accounts – large MRR and multi-country deployments
- Number of accounts supported would be 1 to 3
- You will support a customer account base up to and including high complexity and strategic global accounts
- Responsible for ownership and issue resolution. Situations require high level of analysis, judgment, negotiation and problem solving
- Monitors churn risk and actively engages to reduce service-related churn within region or globally
- Supports/enables non-standard customer requirements independently
- You will actively identify trends with Customer in globally and methods to improve Customer experience
- Onboarding/Implementation Project Coordination
- Onboarding new customer contacts
- You will use your judgment to figure out best method of interacting with customers during onboarding, based on customer needs and project scope
- Able to support complex projects/implementations independently
- Involved in global or regional Account team planning and coordination on strategic accounts
- Issue and Escalation Handling
Post-sale tactical issue resolution
- Acts as point of contact with customer on executive critical issues independently
- Quarterly Business Reviews
- Operational reviews
- Plays a role in delivery of QBR and QBR preparation
- Identifies root cause and drives resolution on cross functional issues
- Leads account team in developing customized QBR materials as appropriate
- Project manages resolution of follow up actions from QBR's
- Develops, manages and delivers on a service improvement plans
Global Account Leadership
- Virtual team management for special customer projects
- This is an opportunity, as a Customer Success Manager, for you to leave your mark in an organization that is growing quickly and still runs with a pioneer spirit.
- Degree level qualification, preferably in a technical subject, or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in a CSM equivalent role or prior relevant Equinix experience
- Experience in a high pressure, customer facing role
- Consistent track record in building positive relationships with clients
- Experience in a technical industry; preferably IT, telecommunications or data centers
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English are critical
- Able to get along with all levels of internal and external clients
- Flexible attitude in accepting unusual and non-standard solutions
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally
- 7+ years experience preferred
- Desired: Project Management qualification or equivalent experience