Business Analyst, Sales
Project and Programs Sales Analyst
This is an entry-level role, working with the channel programs team to develop and execute global programs and sales processes. In this role you will be part of a team that works closely with AMER channel sales, EMEA and APAC partner program managers, GAM teams, and the Partner Account Management leaders. You will work closely with functional groups including sales operations, sales enablement, partner marketing, and strategic alliances teams.
- Planning · Works on team to develop project plans/schedules/resourcing requirements.Applies project management principles and methodology, uses company’s prescribed planning and management tools, and communications best practices to guide project teams to achieve goals and timelines.
- Stakeholder Management · Works with team leader to identify and engage team members and resources to complete project requirements.Keep team members and key stakeholders informed of project progress, milestones, and issues resolution.
- Communications · applies project communications best practices to keep team and stakeholders, and executive sponsor informed on project progress, program deliverables and health.Requires the ability to effectively communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders and at many levels within a large technology company.Will be responsible for maintaining project schedules, reports, and other communications requirements. Skilled in concise writing is required to prepare recommendations, job aids, program guides, and other documentation that may be presented to internal and external audiences.
- Risk Management · Works to identify and track project risks, project completion and deployment issues.Develop skills and experience in understanding risk impact and mitigation strategies.
- Analysis · Skilled in using Excel and other tools to analyze sales data, data cleansing, and meta data reporting.Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize and present results from disparate data sets will be required.Familiarity with Salesforce.com and other common business tools is required.
- Resource Management (people, finances etc.) · Works with project teams to develop project resource plans, cost-benefit analysis, and scheduling.
- Preform other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years of project management and/or channel sales experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or similar curriculum.
- In this role, the assignments are predominantly project based which
- Excellent communications skills (listening, documenting, clarifying, synthesizing and organizing inputs) Skills in effective meeting facilitation and team leadership.
- Some experience with these tools is required. Expertise in some is preferred. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project Management/Clarizen, Visio, Camtasia, Zoom, Google sheets.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate on cross-functional teams on cross-functional teams. Requires the ability to manage multiple priorities with deadlines is essential.
- Results-oriented individual with a demonstrated pattern of accountable decision-making.
- Proven experience being a collaborative team-player with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel domestically and international.