Project and Program Senior Associate
Develops and delivers projects (including developing project plans/task lists) and identifies stakeholders' needs.
- Assure adherence to standards for naming conventions and hierarchies.
- Work with local and regional operations staff, equipment vendors and software development team to coordinate connection of site infrastructure monitoring into BCM.
- Identify and/or develop solutions for integrating infrastructure monitoring systems into BCM where required.
- Review BCM design documents for IBX construction with an emphasis on identifying any potential conflicts with existing BCM system.
- Assist in managing the BCM commissioning process including test procedures, schedule coordination and "teaming" with on-site IBX Operations engineering personnel.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders to ensure continuity and collaboration.
- Troubleshoot all elements of the BCM system, including field devices, controllers, network components and software systems.
- Ensure "as-built" documentation is accurate & maintained.
- Domestic travel and other assignments as required.
- Respond to emergency incidents on an as needed basis.
- Network and system administration experience is a plus
- Minimum of five years of experience in critical facility environment, including operations and design. Emphasis & special focus on controls.
- Strong knowledge of Modbus communications protocols including protocol definition, implementation strategies and troubleshooting.
- The ability to successfully coordinate the efforts of diverse teams on complex projects is required.
- Must be able to understand control schemes for troubleshooting and optimizing operations.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Personnel shall be able to travel and will be on-call.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Autodesk AutoCAD, and/or Microsoft Visio a benefit.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to compose technical papers and position papers for publication internal and external to the company.