Senior IBX Facility Controls Engineer
Performs repairs, corrective maintenance, and routine installations. Able to resolve incidents as required. The ability to troubleshoot complex control wiring.
- Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms
- Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g. maintenance of primary infrastructures), or manages vendors
- Undertakes repairs and corrective maintenance
- Operates critical infrastructure under the supervision of more senior technical staff
- Assist on-site IBX Ops Facility Engineering personnel in working with local controls vendors.
- Review existing controls systems for single points of failure and provide suggestions for remediation
- Troubleshoot of the controls system, including field devices, controllers, network components and software systems
- Completion of site logs and data gathering issuing for basic permits, such as MOPs and scripts
- Responds to all on-site incidents and acts as required
- Completes routine work requests and circuit installations
- Provides assistance during critical maintenance activities
- Effectively collaborates within the department and provides input to peers for general maintenance activities
- Carries out basic infrastructure projects
- 3+ years experience
- High School Diploma
- Must be conversant with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) debugging and programming. Allen Bradley/Rockwell PLC experience is preferred.
- Personnel shall be able to travel at times and will be on-call occasionally.