The primary purpose of this role is to enable the continued growth of Information Assurance practices within GuidePoint by achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual IA Sales Targets. This is accomplished by acting as the liaison between the Account Executives, the IA Leadership Team and prospective clients in driving Information Assurance services business nationwide. The position is remote/virtual from a home office and the job responsibility is to apply their knowledge and practical experience with the capabilities of GuidePoint to:
- Address the specific needs of the client;
- Build credibility for Information Assurance;
- Build relationships with the Sales team and equip them to sell more IA Services; and
- Support pre-sales and sales enablement activities.
Role and Responsibilities:
Scoping / Pre-Sales (approximately 80% of time)
- Build and maintain relationships with Practice SMEs in order to understand current state of practices and offerings
- Initial point of contact for any IA Services opportunity, responsible for facilitating any scheduling or logistics of client pre-sales activities or engagement of Practice SMEs
- Provide Information Assurance overview presentations to new and existing clientele
- Describe all Information Assurance offerings in detail, understanding of all pricing models, reference accounts and past Information Assurance engagements.
- Work with sales teams to gather and collect pre-engagement information for accurate scoping on proposals
- Define scope of engagement, work with Proposal team to document proposal, assist in performing Quality Assurance (QA) on client proposals, and obtain Practice Leadership approval of scope and SOW for delivery to client
- Support sales representatives in negotiation process or additional SOW discussions with client and update proposal as needed to address client feedback.
- Participate in post-engagement review with practice leadership and delivery team for performance and additional follow-on opportunities
- Monitor pipeline to ensure accuracy and communicate material updates to Practice Leadership
Services Sales Enablement (Estimated 20% of the time)
- Attend various Region’s Sales Meetings on a weekly basis and present on IA Services, opportunities for expansion in existing clients, recent wins, upcoming opportunities, differentiators, etc
- Review Sales Heat Map and work with AEs and RPs to identify expansion opportunities within existing client base
- Develop and deliver Monthly IA Sales win report and distribute to Sales
- Support the close of Information Assurance top-line revenue number target.
- Identify gaps in sales enablement and pre-sales support to ensure sufficient support
- Communicate feedback to Practice Leadership for potential new service offerings
- Work with Practice Leadership and Marketing to ensure Marketing collateral is in place and current for all practices and core offerings
Education and Other Requirements:
- Technical aptitude required for scoping Information Assurance proposals
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate Professional Services offerings across the Information Assurance spectrum
- Experience in working as an overlay to sales preferred
- Industry Certifications desired (CISSP, CISM, CISA, GIAC, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to perform the job functions listed above
- Willingness to travel approximately 25%
- Must be eligible to work indefinitely in the US
GuidePoint Security is a rapidly growing, profitable, privately-held value added reseller that focuses exclusively on Information Security. Since its inception in 2011, GuidePoint has grown to over 200 employees, established strategic partnerships with leading security vendors, and serves as a trusted advisor to more than 1,000 clients.
Firmly-defined core values drive all aspects of the business, which have been paramount to the company’s success and establishment of an enjoyable workplace atmosphere. At GuidePoint, your colleagues are knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced and will seek to collaborate and provide mentorship and guidance at every opportunity.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to grow your career along with the one of the fastest growing companies in the nation.
Some added perks….
- MacBook Air or Pro
- Healthy mobile phone and home internet allowance
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental with generous employer family contributions
- Eligibility for retirement plan after 2 months at open enrollment
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuidePoint Security, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.