Receptionist (Part Time)
We are looking for a part time receptionist to join our team in Herndon, Virginia.
This person will support our Office Manager and provide back-up front desk coverage. This role is ideal for a student or an experienced individual who is interested in a part-time role in a professional atmosphere supporting an office of over 100 staff members.
- Responsible for front desk and office reception area.
- Essential office management services including administrative support, routing calls, managing vendors and greeting guests.
- Ensuring overall professional appearance of public spaces, including front office, and conference rooms.
- Responsible for maintaining organized and stocked inventory of office and kitchen supplies, including maintaining a supply budget and serving as a “buyer”.
- Management of office equipment coffee machines, vending machines, kitchen appliances, postage machine.
- Provide catering needs for meetings, including ordering food, supplying beverages, making coffee, etc. as requested
- Support HR department with some administrative duties
- Professional, friendly demeanor and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Experience working in a professional office environment providing administrative and or executive support
- Commitment to quality customer service and good interpersonal skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; the individual in this role will communicate frequently with all employees and managers
- Experience working with MS Outlook, Word and Excel