We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Regional Vice President in the to lead a team of driven Account Executives who are tasked with generating growth in our largest and most strategic accounts within A&D System Integrator segment. As a RVP you will play an integral part of our strategy in establishing and expanding our footprint within System Integrator accounts. Provides a resourceful and supportive environment where our Account Executives and Sales Leaders are set up for success immediately. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious, "A" players, committed to our mission and focused on winning. Integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort. Ideal candidates should possess solid business-to-business application sales and management history. We are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, in all industries, around the globe. Providing a compelling opportunity for Sales Professionals with a proven track record of exceeding quota in technology sales. Play a key role as you build and lead this highly visible, motivated team that generates revenues and achieves individual, team and organizational quotas.
• Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client / prospect meetings and engaging other corporate resources as required
• Ongoing mentoring and development of sales team which includes recruiting, hiring and training new Account Executives on the sales process
• Conducting weekly forecast meetings
• Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
• Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
• Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team, and tracking the results
• 7+ years of technology sales management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar enterprise software environment
• 10+ years of quota carrying technology sales and account management experience as an individual contributor
• Recent experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles with Government contractors, System Integrators and Aerospace companies
• Strong knowledge and current engagement with the A&D System Integrator.
Proven success of working within a highly matrixed organization
• Demonstrable knowledge of key ROI and TCO principles used in financial consolidation, budgeting, and forecasting
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-suite.
• Key industry knowledge and ability to effectively articulate the value prop and methodology
• Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
• Strong customer references
• History of effective hiring and training of new Account Executives
• Bachelor Degree preferred
• Strong knowledge of applications and value proposition
• Experience selling business applications is strongly preferred
*Ability to obtain a Security Clearance (SECRET)
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.