PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Tracking the status of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Request for Quotes (RFQs), SOWs, etc. ; assists in maintaining a schedule for current and upcoming proposal activity and ensuring timely delivery of proposals to customers.
- Working with the proposal/program manager and Contracts Manager to review, summarize, and matrix RFP requirements to ensure compliant submittals
- Working with the Proposal/Program Manager to ensure the proposed WBS structure readily identifies CLIN structure for consistent proposal and program execution.
- Developing cost proposals in accordance with both RFP and FAR requirements.
- Working with Proposal/Program Manager to ensure the requirements checklist, required with PMP development, has been completed and communicated to proposal team members.
- Reviewing all internal pricing inputs, ensuring consistency amongst the bidders in supporting rationale and accuracy to our approved labor categories and non-labor accounts.
- Reviewing the Costed Bill of Material; ensuring current information, appropriate escalation, NPA and Design Growth, correct summarization and overall completeness. Additionally, reviewing account codes to ensure correct internal accounts have been utilized.
- Reviewing travel, ensuring spreadsheets are calculating correctly and in accordance with FTRs/JTRs
- Reviewing all other non-labor costs (supporting material, ODCs, support services, subcontractors, etc. ), ensuring current information and overall completeness. Also responsible to review the utilized internal account codes to ensure account have been applied correctly.
- Developing FAR pricing for proposal activity, ensuring that all efforts are priced in accordance with standard processes.
- Reviewing T&M and Labor Hour proposals for accuracy, and mapping support services, consultants, etc. to SNC labor categories.
- Performing an internal audit of the proposal, ensuring proposal is in accordance with RFP and ensuring compliance with FAR requirements, prior to delivery
- Supporting the development of proposals and coordinating with management for submittal of proposals in accordance with internal processes.
- Assuring the proposal is consistent with statement of work and customer requirements.
- If there is no formal RFP, ensures that our response provides at a minimum: technical overview, organizational charts, program schedule, assumptions utilized in development of pricing, exceptions to the RFP (and terms and conditions), representations and certifications and any other RPF specific direction.
- Working with the Proposal/Program Manager to ensure a draft Program Management Plan is complete prior to proposal routing for approval.
- Populating proposal in teamroom for routing and approval.
- Maintaining cognizance of all proposals after submittal to the customer(s).
- Supporting Contracts and Proposal/Program Manager in contract negotiations and documenting changes in the electronic posting. Responsible for populating the negotiation in the teamroom and routing for review/approval in accordance with established internal processes.
- •Supporting DCMA/ DCAA proposal audits.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
Punctuality to work each day and prepared to work scheduled work hours
Other duties as assigned
Responsible for thoughtful adherence to all SNC Policies, Procedures, and Compliance regulations (internal and external)
Minimum physical requirements to perform all duties and responsibilities, as defined by management
SNC job descriptions are meant as summarizations only. They do not necessarily reflect all duties and responsibilities of a position
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Requires a BA/BS in Related Field. Relevant work experience may substitute for required education.
- 3+ Years Pricing Support Analyst related experience
- Requires originality, creativity and initiative.
- Ability to work with all levels of the company management.
- Ability to re-prioritize workload based on proposal requirements.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and able to work overtime to meet schedules and deadlines.
- Ability to interpret considerable data of a technical/programmatic nature to adequately perform duties and responsibilities.
- Understanding of Government Contract Pricing.
- Familiarity and understanding of FAR requirements in developing proposal responses.
- Extensive skills application in MS Office products and Lotus Notes.
- Ability to deal with people in a tactful and non-confrontational manner.
- Detailed understanding of direct and indirect rate structures and application of rate.
- This position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs to obtain U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.