- Direct, high-quality interaction with customers, team members, contractors, and ultimately the government accrediting authority to achieve the directed information assurance objectives.
- Apply knowledge of information assurance policy and procedures to develop and review certification and accreditation documentation based upon NIST Risk Management Framework and other U.S. military regulations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the field of information assurance and provide guidance when necessary during the design, integration, or upgrade of new or existing information systems.
- Review and evaluate SIEM data using automated correlation tools to identify and respond to security incidents.
- Perform random and scheduled security assessments of information systems to ensure compliance with requirements based upon NIST Risk Management Framework and other U.S. military regulations.
- Perform work product evaluation of other information assurance team members during the design, integration, or upgrade of new or existing information systems.
- Experience working with the RMF accreditation process.
- CISSP-ISSEP or C|EH Certification
- To conform to U.S. Government export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
- This position requires current/active Top Secret U.S. Security Clearance. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance for employment. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement.
Sierra Nevada Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
– Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran, or any other protected status
pursuant to applicable local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.