Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix Inc. a Premier Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner and Microsoft Gold partner is currently seeking a Sr. Solution Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best Cloud Architects in the Market. Today Smartronix serves Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, and government agencies and other regulated markets worldwide in delivery of Cloud Services. Our architects support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and go live. They are continually assessing emerging products and services that improve the business of the clients we serve.
The Sr. Solution Architect is a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor and cloud services authority and will be responsible for design and implementation of IaaS and PaaS solutions executed and repeated in an Agile Enterprise Process workflow that includes peer reviews, automated testing, and close coordination with customers.
The Sr. Solutions Architect Job Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Design and develop DevOps based solutions using Chef, Puppet, Ansible, GoCD, Jenkins, and similar products.
- Coordinate activities with other team members using Agile methodologies for peer review and automated testing.
- Develop automation and repeatable processes/scripts to enable solutions that deploy, manage, configure, scale and monitor Client applications.
- Design and implementation of customized technical Cloud solutions for clients both on premises and public cloud environments.
- Provide troubleshooting expertise for virtualization performance and other issues.
- Develop AWS and Azure cloud solutions for clients.
- Streamline the development lifecycle with automated provisioning and testing of resources.
- Demonstrable Enterprise Architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and translate those requirements into short and long term deliverables.
The successful Solutions Architect should be:
- Considered an expert in one or more automation frameworks (Chef, Puppet, Ansible) with 3 or more years experience.
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment.
- Solid understanding and experience working with high availability, high performance, multi-data center systems and hybrid cloud environments.
- Considered an expert in a combination of database and platform application services is a plus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
Preference will be given to candidates that also have web applications, database, and support skills