Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering.
Smartronix is seeking to hire a Software Engineer in support of P-8A development, integration, test and support of on and off board air vehicle systems for the Naval Air Warfare Center.
· Designs and develops software applications.
· Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process.
· Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
· Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
· Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
· Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
· Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors; recommending purchases; testing and approving products. #CJPOST
Software Metrics and Development Artifacts experience (independent assessment/CMMI standards)
· Architecture and interface design experience desired (examples MagicDraw, Matlab/Simulink)
· Model based systems engineering experience to support hardware in the loop integration desired (examples DODAF, UPDM, SysML)
· An active secret clearance is required.